1. Unscrew the plastic red ring from the head
2. Insert the vacuum cleaner tube into the ring,
3. Insert the vacuum cleaner tube into the silicon lining of the head
4. Screw the plastic red ring back onto the head
5. To facilitate cleaning, we recommend inserting the tube at a tilted angle for maximum suction power
Before filter change - Note the dirt on the inner fabric lining
6. Check the filters’ state regularly for better results when cleaning. Note the difference between the two pictures, and how the dust influences the lining’s overall effectiveness.
After filter change - Less dust, longer motor lifespan